[Qgis-developer] Directions needed for GSOC Proposal

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:19:53 EDT 2012

Thanks Vincent.
So, the statement "you can import/link proprietary code into gpl code,
provided you have a license to do it." should be extended with "if you add
an exception to the license", right?

So the problem is that QGis license should contain these exceptions on
behalf of all the plugins? I mean, can't I add the exception to my plugin?

giovanni