[Qgis-developer] Proposal: QGIS Processing Framework improvements

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:30:42 EDT 2012

You've done a great work Camilo, and obviously it's always a good thing
having multiple approaches to the things, because it can be a richness. I
only wonder if those working on such frameworks could converge to a common
effort, somehow.

Probably you and Victor will desire to follow your own routes. In that case
I hope the best results to both: we will have the opportunity to chose the
best fitting solution ;)

giovanni