[Qgis-developer] easy print on Windows

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:23:19 EDT 2012

Hi Stefan,

it seems that mapbook printing on Windows with easy print is not
working. Can you confirm?

Where I have no problems on Linux, with the same layer on Windows it
seems to output just the first pdf and then it hangs.

On Windows I also see sometimes pyhton error (like the one below) that I
can't see on linux.

thanks in advance

-- Giovanni --

An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/gio/.qgis/python/plugins\easyprint\easyprint.py", line
127, in doMapBookByFeature
    d.run()
  File "C:/Users/gio/.qgis/python/plugins\easyprint\tools
\doCreateMapBookByFeature.py", line 160, in run
    painter.end()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'end'