[Qgis-developer] new plugin "Loop Visible Layers" awaiting

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 06:00:04 EDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> On 28/03/2012 11:08, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
>>
>> Why don't we just make the author have a README file using plain text
>> or reStructedText which we can then render it on the plugin site like
>> what GitHub does.
>

> rst seems particularly appropriate, as we paln to mode our docs to it, and
> add multiligual support

Nice idea, Nathan ;)
we could then auto-generate an html documentation page for each plugin
(for example with rst2html), linking to this page from the plugin
page, and maybe include a plugin section in the user guide (maybe as
an appendix), including these plugins documentation pages.

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net
twitter: @capooti