[Qgis-developer] Re: new plugin "Loop Visible Layers" awaiting approval

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:37:33 EDT 2012

Thanks to the moderator who approved my plugin today.

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/loopvisiblelayers/

However, I have 2 issues:

1) How can I register my project as a sub-project of
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qgis-user-plugins ?

There is no "New project" link on that page, but the main projects
page has one (which would create a top-level project).

2) The latest approved version (0.3.1) was accidentally uploaded as
"Experimental" (I guess I didn't pay attention), and when I removed
that flag the plugin has been flagged as unapproved - is this intended
behavior?
Can someone please re-approve it?

regards,
Etienne