[Qgis-developer] Handling of donations

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 29 03:46:03 EDT 2012

Hi all.
Until recently, donations were relatively infrequent, so their management could be
done by hand. For each donation, I personally added the name on the donors page, and
sent an email to the donor, thanking him for his/her contribution.
Now things are going faster, and this approach is proving impractical. I think we
should automatize it. A nice example (thanks Robert Nuske for pointing it out) is:
http://documentfreedom.org/donate/
Is there anybody willing to set up a similar application? I imagine Joomla should
have modules ready for this.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia