[Qgis-developer] Handling of donations

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Thu Mar 29 07:35:55 EDT 2012

Hi
looks like there are plenty of payments app for django [0]
I think the question is do we want to keep only paypal or add more
possibilities?

as well, we could have a look in just simply configure paypal to send
out a mail and add a name to the donor list. shoud be as simple as
adding a small php file somewhere on our server.

ciao
Marco

[0] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/772240/django-payment-proccessing

--