[Qgis-developer] Feature freeze for 1.8 - 31 March 23h59 GMT 2012

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:17:16 EDT 2012

Hi devs,

I have made a few pull requests over on github for nice additions and
fixes to legend and browser dock, gdal and ogr providers as well as
ftools.

Most of it is pretty straightforward (except for the .zip file support
in #109) and it would be great to see in 1.8.

Can this be looked at before the imminent feature freeze?

Regards,
Etienne