[Qgis-developer] Oracle Spatial Driver

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Mar 30 03:25:57 EDT 2012

 Hi,

 The City of Dornbirn and the Province of Vorarlberg have an interest in
 getting an Oracle Spatial native driver developed for QGIS. They would
 finance the bulk of the development, but they are interested in other
 financial contributions if there are other interested commercial or
 governmental QGIS users with an interest in the access of Oracle
 databases.

 Please contact me if you have an interest in helping this project
 financially. We are not interested in small donations but in more
 substantial amounts in order not to complicate the billing process too
 much.

 Thanks,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann