[Qgis-developer] Re: QGIS on Android - Getting rid of the Android status bar

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Fri Mar 30 05:47:20 EDT 2012

Just to make it available to everybody:
to get rid of the status bar on devices that have an hardware button
just go to view toggle fullscreen. It doesnt really work stable but it
should be fixed in the next necessitas release

ciao

Hi Marco,

  Do you have any idea how I can get QGIS on Android full-screen without
  the Android Statusbar on the top? My problem is that some dialogues
  (e.g. the layers properties dialogues) are still cut off at the bottom
  and I cannot reach the OK/Cancel buttons - which means that I have to
  force-quit QGIS.

  The situation is improving constantly, but still there are some
  dialogues with such problems. If I had the extra space from the top
  Android status bar I think I'd have a chance to reach those OK/cancel
  buttons ...

  Thanks if you have any idea.

  Andreas

  Andreas Neumann