[Qgis-developer] SEXTANTE for QGIS has been released

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:02:48 EDT 2012

I haven't added all those algorithm that are interactive, and those
that do not generate any result (algorithms to select in a vector
layer, algorithms that do something 'visual' within SAGA...) since
they do not make much sense.

However, if you are missing any algorithm, just tell me and I will add
it. It is easy to do it.

Regards