[Qgis-developer] agit 2012

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon May 7 06:31:05 PDT 2012

Dear List,

As I got asked to attend at the agit 2012 [1] and do a short
presentation about SEXTANTE in QGIS (and probably at that time showing
the brand new QGIS 1.8) I wanted to ask if QGIS is able to pay the
registration fee (Which would be 170€ in my case as I am currently
registered as a UniGIS Student and doing my masters).
Asking that it would be fine to know the "official" status of QGIS at
this conference .. Am I allowed to call myself a "official
representative" .. I would also take some posters with me (Anita?) and
I think it will be possible to have our own table there next to the
Openstreetmap table (which will be populated by a friend of mine
Markus Mayr)..

It's just that I have to register fast because I will be abroad from
the 16th of May on .. So if someone of the PSC could give me an answer
within the next few days it would be extra fine.

Thanks a lot
kind regards
Werner

[1]http://www.agit.at/