[Qgis-developer] SEXTANTE decouple algorithm execution from GUI to run algs from CLI

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue May 8 04:58:56 PDT 2012

Almost all the actual algorithms assume to be inside a QgisApplication.
It's obvious, being born as QGis plugins.
Anyway, I think it would be a good plus being able to run (most of) them
from a CLI, given that SEXTANTE handles the layers I/O from filesystem.
If I remove QtGui calls from my algorithms, they could be used from
console, as far as I have an out-of-gui version of AlgorithmExecuter and
QgsLayers.

What do you think about this?
giovanni