[Qgis-developer] Next Hackfest Location

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed May 9 00:27:53 PDT 2012

Hi,

Pēteris Brūns offered Valmiera (Latvia) some time ago and Horst
Essen (Germany). I wrote Pēteris at the hackest about the venue and his
plans, but didn't get an answer, yet. Maybe Latvia is more like a possible
venue for another hackfest in the future.

+1 also from me for Essen, Germany

Regards
Otto