[Qgis-developer] Approving plugins

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu May 10 05:02:56 PDT 2012

Well I'm already on that list of people that get told everytime a new
plugin is created.  I'll just whack a filter in gmail on it so that they
don't get lost in all the other qgis related mail.

I have seen a few plugins of late that just copy the function of an already
exsisting plugin only adding something small.  What would be the best
action to take with these:

Examples:

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/ShortestPath/
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/ROQspatialite/