[Qgis-developer] Re: show grid on map canvas (similiar to grid used in composer) - strategy?

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Tue May 15 05:23:29 PDT 2012

As we all know, the plugin approval process is still somewhat slow,
and this plugin is under development (not even 'experimental' yet).

Could we streamline this process by adding a flag 'development'
(similar to experimental) which makes is available to those who allow
them? This by all means would be similar to adding the plugin to
another repository.

Another option would be to add a parallel repository (on the same
server as the official, say http://pyqgis.org/repo/dev) which makes
all unapproved plugins available?

Cheers,
Etienne