[Qgis-developer] problems debugging my plugin

SJWC GIS sjwcgis at gmail.com
Wed May 23 10:28:01 PDT 2012

Thanks Denis.  That's very helpful.  After some poking around this morning,
I found my issue.  I'm not sure why it was happening, but whenever my I
bound my new qcompleter object to the textbox, the application crashed.
 Changing out the QLineEdit's QCompleter object isn't the preferred method
for working with dynamic content, but at the time it was the only one I
could get to work at the time.  This morning I started using a
QStringListModel to store the list for the QCompleter, and I update that
instead now.  The result has been much better, as the application no longer
crashes.  Thanks again!

Aaron