[Qgis-developer] Sextante: vector to raster

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:16:18 PDT 2012

> Thanks for this - BTW, what is the utility of having the "val" parameter here?

You have to tell GRASS which option to use. Instead of letting the
user select it, it is hardcoded, giving just one option. I know it is
not a very elegant solution, but it is what I can think of by now.
Maybe I could introduce a mechanism to have invisible parameters, so
they get passed to the application but not shown to the user, and have
hardcoded values.

> I found this in saga, not in OTB: am I wrong?

Right, I haven't changed the OTB descriptions.

> BTW, I get an error while using shape to grid (saga):

I will check it :-)