[Qgis-developer] Lineedit with clear button

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 05:18:19 PDT 2012

Somewhat related - I have some code to add simple filtering to the
browser dock.

This allows to select certain file names and/or extensions using a
simple wildcard pattern.
The filter box can be shown/hidden with a control so it doesn't
interfere with the browser dock size.

Is it worth including in master, using this new widget?

cheers
Etienne