[Qgis-developer] FOSS4G.jp: first impressions

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Nov 3 06:43:05 PDT 2012

Hi all.
A great success for QGIS here: almost all the presentations and lighting
talks have cited QGIS, in the first day. Apparently there is a large
number of users, both in the private and in the public sector, as well
as in the research sector, and the trend is rapidly increasing.
Tomorrow I'll try to convince them to link more closely with the
international community, I think this could be fruitful for the whole
QGIS ecosystem.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia