[Qgis-developer] How to have a better QGIS: let's manage targeted donations

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sun Nov 11 03:54:16 PST 2012

quote from selfstrate.us
"It's just a skeleton
We've kept Selfstarter really simple, but that also means that you should
beef it up with your own authentication, administration and product
management code."

Well, i think the wheel shouldn't be reinvented again. But in case you
plan to build some qgis-web-platform, that covers all functionalities now
scattered everywhere, this would be of course an (again time consuming)
option.

--
Bernd Vogelgesang * Siedlerstrasse 2 * 91083 Baiersdorf * +49-9133-825374