[Qgis-developer] new python console: nice

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Nov 11 11:53:00 PST 2012

On 11/11/2012 08:13 PM, Salvatore Larosa wrote:

> No problem to change it,
> do you have any need particular ?

Hi Salvatore,

maybe wait a little before serving me :-)

if I'm correct there will be some initiative to harmonize all the
different types of help buttons/dialogs and methods to create and show
them. So QGIS has a more consistent way of serving/giving help :-)

Eg. the choice for bootstrap for the documentation gives us the
'responsive design' stuff, so the docs/help does easily fit into smaller
dialogs or even sidebars.

Thanks for the console work!

Richard