[Qgis-developer] Segfault when running /build/output/bin/qgis under Kubuntu 12.10

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sun Nov 11 15:27:31 PST 2012

On Sunday 11 of November 2012 21:29:26 Nikos Alexandris wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> Under (K)Ubuntu 12.10, I get a segfault when trying to run newly compiled
> Lisboa from within /build/output/bin.  Can anybody help?

Found it!  Although I had cleaned up previous qgis installations (both using
make install as well packages isntalled using checkinstall), I did not clean
up the ~/.qgis/python/plugins directory (installed under K-Ubuntu 12.04).

It works fine now after removing the "old" plugins directory, re-compiling and
installing.

Thanks and apologies for the traffic,
Nikos