[Qgis-developer] Spatial operators for style rules via QGIS Expression

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:39:03 PST 2012

Hi Rene-Luc

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:42 AM, rldhont <rldhont at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As Martin Dobias asked me, I updated my code and implemented Spatial
> Operator in QgsExpression as NodeFunction.
> You can review the code here :
> https://github.com/rldhont/**Quantum-GIS/tree/6535<https://github.com/rldhont/Quantum-GIS/tree/6535>

Thanks for the update. I went through the code and things look good. I have
only one concern: QgsGeometry instances stored in QVariant do not seem to
be released... When "$geometry" is used, then it's returning the instance
from the feature (which should not be deleted), but temporary geometries
constructed from wkt/gml must be deleted.

Maybe we should store directly QgsGeometry object instead of just a pointer
inside?

Regards
Martin