[Qgis-developer] WMT-S quality

Jeremy Palmer JPalmer at linz.govt.nz
Mon Nov 12 13:50:02 PST 2012

Hi All,

The new WMT-S client function is great. However I've noticed that the quality of tiles rendered on the screen is not very good. I know it can never be as good as vector layers served up via WMS, but it should be much better.

Is bi-linear resampling occuring on the returned tiles before they are rendered to the screen?

Cheers
Jeremy

This message contains information, which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.