[Qgis-developer] Hackfest in Latvia

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Nov 13 00:04:45 PST 2012

Hi All

We have been doing a bit of research for the trip to Latvia and it looks
like I wont be able to make it - the availability of airlines and flight
schedules  make the travel time around 2 days for me each way. While I am
not suggesting that the venue should be changed for me, I'm mentioning it
here so that others planning to attend can check now already to see if they
are able to make it and we can know well ahead of time if there is likely
to be a poor turnout due to travel complications.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services