[Qgis-developer] Multicolumn legends in print composer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 14 02:11:29 PST 2012

Hi,

Thanks to Radim we now have multi-column legends in print composer. This
was one of my long-time feature requests - but it never got to the top
of my requests so that we could pay for the work.

Generally it works great, but I noticed two strange behaviors:

* when having only one column (default) - the background rectangle is
way too small, not covering the full bouding box of the legend
* when going beyong 4 columns, QGIS gets really slow, hangs or crashes.

Did other test the new multicolumn legends?

Thanks Radim for your work!

Andreas