[Qgis-developer] Server features

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 14 10:57:09 PST 2012

Lets say that speed of QGIS Server is good enough for most of my projects. But it could be faster for more complex rendering and labeling.

UMN feels faster than QGIS Server - but I don't have time for double configurations for desktop and web. Plus - it is so much easier to configure QGIS projects compared to editing mapfiles.