[Qgis-developer] Multicolumn legends in print composer

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 09:25:46 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:49 AM, haubourg
<regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
> really nice again Radim ! (I'm glad we found some euros for it ;-))

I will add credits on issue closure as usual. I did not know that it
could get attention so quickly. Thanks to Regis for supporting various
bug fixes, namely 5768, 3737, 5960, 3402, 6237, 6233, 2816, 1841 and
1788.

> I confirm first issue with rectangle.

Fixed.

> I didn't encounter slow down or crashes with osgeo4w installer in WIN XP.
> revision f210668. I will keep on testing.

The problem is most probably combination of many layers and many columns.

Radim