[Qgis-developer] Budget allocation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 02:37:18 PST 2012

Hi!
I'm also in favour of using the new GIS Theme!
Having Roberts Icons spread for the same functions across open source
GIS programs would help users to easily recognise functions again.

But to be honest I am not sure about letting the option to choose
another theme ..
Personaly I like the idea of having more options. But thats just my own
opinion.

kind regards
Werner