[Qgis-developer] Expression Based.. Styling

haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Sat Nov 24 10:24:07 PST 2012

Hi Nathan,
well, I postponed fundings for this to 2013 because of all discussions about
2.0 and feature freeze in december. I was stuck with QGIS 1.8 deployment
with profile problems (--configpath KO with plugin install, and symbolic
links to cheat it in Windows Server.. really sucks!). I focused then on
urgencies like performances on shape (network only), crashes of composer...

I'm still extremely interested, and this could allow us to go to very nice
interfaces for bivariate analysis (size + colour + choice of regression type
sqrt, ln, linear.. )

If your still interested, and if PSC member agree that it's OK working on
new features for 2.1.. I 'm ready to help for user specifications and maybe
fundings (better to discuss it on private mails).
Régis