[Qgis-developer] Complex symbology: multiple classifications for different graphical variables

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 01:56:27 PST 2012

Yes I agree this would be very handy and something I was thinking about how
to tackle today.  Larry has been working on some stuff for the data-defined
labels to make it easier to use from the UI and the code so I'm thinking we
can use the same code for that in the symbols.

I would also like to be able to bind controls together, things like fill
and outline so they always stay in sync.  I have a few ideas how this could
work so I'm going to try and have a go at some stage, or at least draft up
the idea more.

- Nathan