[Qgis-developer] Get rid of Shapefiles ! Go SpatiaLite !

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Tue Nov 27 04:25:58 PST 2012

As long as users have the choice, that's fine.
I'm working with organisations with a very significant Arc server based GIS infrastructure, & am encouraging QGIS as a client for staff desktop use. This is not an uncommon situation, & QGIS needs to be viable for such use, & at least Arc compatible, if not Arc friendly. SpatiaLite, despite all it's advantages, is inappropriate here.

Brent Wood