[Qgis-developer] apply a cloned renderer to replicate styling

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:32:49 PST 2012

Thanks Giuseppe,
I didn't reply to myself again, but I already found that answer, and it was
right :)
I also need to do a mapCanvas refresh.

I think that a signal should be emitted when e renderer is assigned to a
layer, and the QgsLegend should listen to it to refresh itself
automatically. Don't you think?

giovanni