[Qgis-developer] SVG symbol loading problem in master

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 04:38:47 PST 2012

Hi Andreas, hi Alexander,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Alexander Bruy
<alexander.bruy at gmail.com> wrote:
> confirmed here with latest master

very strange that rendering test doesn't fail...

BTW, could you help me in understanding how to
reproduce the problem?

If I load a project containing a polygonal layer with
a SVG fill it is loaded correctly on my Ubuntu 12.10.

Maybe is yours a point layer and SVG markers? I'm
trying it right now.

Regards.

> On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:08:14 +0100
> Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>>
>>  I am using master with code revision
>>  (b9b943d5e1580bdc17435598dd5be41eb0c2a853) from yesterday.
>>
>>  I noticed that SVG symbols do not load correctly anymore. One can
>>  select the symbols correctly and save them - they are saved correctly,
>>  but on the next project load it cannot find the symbol reference
>>  anymore.
>>
>>  Is this a side-effect of
>>  https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/commit/454c732a3ddd90f3eedba804f4cc07ac1af8113f
>>
>>  where brushtyler worked on SVG symbol loading from URL?
>>
>>  Thank you for having a look at this issue.
>>
>>  Andreas
>
> --
> Alexander Bruy

Giuseppe Sucameli