[Qgis-developer] SVG symbol loading problem in master

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 28 05:15:34 PST 2012

 Hi,

 I filed a bug report: http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6777

 For me it is very easy to reproduce. Maybe the difference is that I
 pick a symbol from a central, user-defined SVG symbol repository - not
 one of the SVG symbols included in the QGIS distribution.

 btw: I am using relative paths in my project - forgot to mention it in
 the bug report.

 Thank you for having a look at it.

 Andreas

 On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:46:49 +0100, Giuseppe Sucameli wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Giuseppe Sucameli
> <brush.tyler at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Alexander Bruy
>> <alexander.bruy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> confirmed here with latest master
>>
>> Maybe is yours a point layer and SVG markers? I'm
>> trying it right now.
>
> It works here also using SVG markers...
>
> Since confirmed, please file a ticket and add further information
> on how to reproduce it.
>
> Regards.
>

>> Regards.

>>> --