[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Defining the SEXTANTE roadmap

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 23:53:57 PST 2012

Hi Victor,

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 23:52:20 +0100
Victor Olaya <volayaf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's start with the second point.... How do you think we should spend
> this money on SEXTANTE?

I think first we should fix as much bugs as possible (now there are
76 tickets in bugtracker). Also important topics are:
 - i18n support (most strings are not translatable, some algorithms
   can't handle non-ASCII filenames etc)
 - moving some native algorithms (fTools, GDALTools) to SEXTANTE to
   avoid duplication and make them more powerful. Some work already
   done, but we need to finish it
 - maybe improving documentation (IMO SEXTANTE documentation is pretty
   good, both from user and developer point of view)

--
Alexander Bruy