[Qgis-developer] Announcing ENKI (Was: Hydrological toolbox)

Sjur Kolberg Sjur.A.Kolberg at sintef.no
Tue Oct 2 04:00:38 PDT 2012

Dear QGIS list,

Finally, we have managed to put together a WEB site and download option for ENKI.

ENKI is a software framework for building and running environmental models; motivated by, but not restricted to distributed hydrological models. Within ENKI, you can assemble a model from a set of subroutines, which are separately built as dll plugins. ENKI comes with a selection of these dlls, and developers can easily add new ones to their library.

The address is www.opensource-enki.org, and the download area is at a Google Disk page:
https://drive.google.com/?authuser=0#folders/0B3AI0j0BFI0-blBTSmM3U1JPMlU

You need to log in using a Google account.
ENKI is developed by SINTEF Energy Research, paid by Statkraft; and it is released under LGPL.

Our experience with running OS projects and the associated WEB infrastructure is highly limited, so please have patience...

Best regards,
Sjur Kolberg, SINTEF Energy Research
Oddbjørn Bruland, Statkraft