[Qgis-developer] Issue with WFS Provider .so linkage

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 06:27:23 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Because of some changes in the QgsGeometry class with the QGIS Server
WFS-T integration, I would like to update the WFS Provider.

I update it and I test it. The result is a segfault because of a
undefined symbol.

I verifying the linkage between my
build/lib/qgis/plugins/libwfsprovider.so and libqgis-core.so. I thought
it is linked to my build/lib/libqgis_core.so unfortunatly it is linked
to the installed libqgis_core /usr/lib/libqgis_core.so

There is an option for the compilation to force the linkage of plugins
to the building libqgis_core ?

Thanks,

René-Luc