[Qgis-developer] For geologists: 3D geological boreholes

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 02:56:48 PDT 2012

Very good Martin!
I haven't thought about it, but do you think Globe could be a background to
do such visualisations (through Python)?

Sidenote: What I'm really willing is something to develop 3D spatial data
management/analysis... That's what really has moved proprietary solutions
steps beyond OS...

giovanni

Sent from Nexus