[Qgis-developer] cmake variable WITH_GRASS broken?

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:53:05 PDT 2012

On 8 October 2012 09:07, Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Vaclav
>
> On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm compiling QGIS without GRASS. So I set cmake variable WITH_GRASS
>> to OFF. But qgis grass code is still running.
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> This is after make and running QGIS from build/output/bin.
>>
>> I'm compiling QGIS with latest GDAL so I cannot link to my GRASS
>> system installation and I don't want to compile GRASS now.
>>
>> I had similar problem on some other computer with WITH_GRASS set to
>> OFF. The compilation was broken because it was still linking to grass.
>> But in this case I thought that it is my problem with some configure
>> and clean combinations.
>
> Most likely you have leftover provider and plugin .so files in
> build/output/lib/qgis

Thanks, meanwhile I tried two things. First, I renamed
/usr/lib/grass64 to something else and then run configure. It helped.
Second, I created completely fresh build directory and run
configuration (with not renamed /usr/lib/grass64). It worked too. My
impression is that problem was in CMakeCache.txt. So simple removing
of CMakeCache.txt could probably help too.