[Qgis-developer] How to get all attributes from a non geometry PostGIS layer with Python in QGIS

baal baalbers at uos.de
Tue Oct 9 03:36:35 PDT 2012

Hi!
I'm struggling with a problem for a few hours and can't find a solution.
Maybe you can help me.
I'm developing a PythonPlugin for QGIS where the user first loads some
layers from a PostGIS Database via "Add PostGIS Layers" and then should
add/delete some Values from these Layers.
The Problem is that it seems Python in QGIS is not (yet?) able to
read/delete Values from non geometry Tables. (Adding new rows to non
geometry tables works...)
Can you confirm this? QGIS itself is able to work with these layers/tables
so I hoped this would be possible with Python.
(I also opened a thread here about this problem:
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/35147/)

Another Question:
Is there an overview about all existing Python bindings for QGIS?

Regards
Basti