[Qgis-developer] secure qgis.org - SSL certificate

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Thu Oct 11 02:51:12 PDT 2012

Hi Paolo,

Yes, self-signing would be a possibility as well.
The Problem with this approach is, that anybody would have to accept
this certificate to be trusted and people who don't know Gary would
probably be scared away by their browser showing warnings all over the
place and offering a "get me out of here" button.

Cheers