[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Proposal for QGIS-related blog

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:16:47 PDT 2012

hi!
I think this are all the things that should be consolidated .. we have
toooo many different pages with the same goal ..
In terms of usability and mainainability we should move content and
delete a lot of those pages like it is considered to be done with the
main page - once we have a design and a "howto move".
But it seems to me that people are afraid of breaking something when
we delete/move something ..
Of course there will be people complaining about not finding or not
being to link to a page anymore but .. otherwise it will soon be not
managable any more .. :(
It's nice to offer a lot of different opportunities but we have to
think about our main direction ..

kind regards
Werner