[Qgis-developer] OGR and INTERLIS transformations Plugin

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:33:55 PDT 2012

Pirmin,

I have been checking the plugin and I think it make sense to put it
into SEXTANTE. Just a little favor: could you write some text to
describe how to install the software that it is needed by the plugin,
so I can add it to the "configuring 3rd party apps" doc?

Thanks in advance

I hope I can work a bit on your code and add some other algorithm (for
instance, the execute SQL one is nice, but if the SQL sentence
generates something that can be put into a layer, that would give a
lot of possibilities in the modeler, so I might create an additional
algorithm to handle that situation)

Great work! Thanks again!