[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Proposal for QGIS-related blog

Martin Jung tuetenkraft at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:59:50 PDT 2012

Hi, new to the list and already one suggestion.
Up to now i didn't know anything about QGIS planet, but i really believe
that a central website which supplies people with open source (Q)GIS
information is really needed. For example, i am a big fan and regularly
visitor to the r-bloggers <http://www.r-bloggers.com/>website. Maybe a
similar set up could be established with concrete tagging and sorting of
posts (QGIS development posts, new features, plugin presentations,
tutorials, ... ).
If it runs, other open source GIS software like GRASS could be included too.

jm2c