[Qgis-developer] Sandro Santilli new committer

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Fri Oct 19 12:54:43 PDT 2012

Hey, cool!!

Given the work Marco is doing for NIWA's custom version of QGIS, including a random stratified survey design & analysis tool, there is some further synergy, as I have funding to migrate about 30 fisheries research databases to Postgis (from a commercial RDBMS) and I plan to make use of strk's Postgis topology capabilities to manage survey stratum creation & management.

This should all come together nicely...

Brent Wood