[Qgis-developer] R Sextante error

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 07:53:37 PDT 2012

Agustin,

There are a few importante changes since last version, but I would
like to close a couple of bugs before releasing a new version. The
patch, I will apply it today and it will be in the github repo.

In short, I guess you can count on a new version in less than a month
(there is not a well defined roadmap at the moment, but that is a good
estimate). If you want to always have the most recent version (with
unstable stuff as well...), using the github version is the
recommended way of doing it.