[Qgis-developer] R Sextante error

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 12:33:04 PDT 2012

Agustin

Thanks for your help

I will write down how to use the git version so you can have a working
version to test

Once you get your scripts working (the ones you are trying now but do
not work), the best way to help us test things is to write your own
new scripts.

If they work...perfect. If not, we will try to fix them (and hopefully
on time for you meeting).

Thanks again for your help

Victor