[Qgis-developer] Next Hackfest Time

Pēteris Brūns pb at sungis.lv
Mon Oct 22 03:36:40 PDT 2012

On 2012.10.22. 13:29, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 22/10/2012 12:05, Pēteris Brūns ha scritto:
>> kind reminder to all interested in - please vote for the best hackfest
>> time. For us is important to know it till 29th October.
>> All information is available in wiki page:
>> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_2013
>> If any questions please contact me or Maris.
>> For best time you can vote here: http://doodle.com/zayzu69vptqwfzks
> Done. One issue: how can we cover the 100 km from the airport to the
> venue? What are the options, and how much will this cost?
> Thanks.

Options are listed here:
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_2013#Traveling-Riga-Valmiera-Riga
In one direction max 5 EUR.

As mentioned in WIKI - Depending from arrival time and participants from
Riga we can try to organize some transportation also by car.

--
Peteris